Nice little hack worked out in the OmniFocus forums and summarised by Robert Agcaoili.
To Create A Project Template
- Create project for template purposes
- Put project “On Hold”. Project is now a template.
The iOS Workaround For Copying A Template
- Set template to repeat everyday.
- To duplicate, change project from “On Hold” to “Complete”.
- New copy of that Project will appear.
- Change original template back to “On Hold” and remove the repeat from both the template and the new active project.